.

.
.

e-My American Market



The November e-newsletter from My American Market has just come out - and if you don't get it, you really are missing out. I've lived in France for 6 years and every issue of this newsletter has consistently had topics of interest and things that made me go, "I didn't know that!" and, "How cool!"

In this issue, for example, there's not only a recipe for Pumpkin Cranberry Bread, but also a recipe for Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice. (Now that's useful in France!)

It's more than just food though - the new immigration visa (no carte de séjour required) and saying it with flowers en français and the 8 flowers to avoid.

You can sign up for the newsletter here (I really recommend you do), become a fan on Facebook and also follow Clark from MyAM on Twitter.

No comments: