.

.
.
New Tip from Stephanie:

Auchan St Genis Laval: Real mexican La Costeña products!!!!

About salsas she says: "...they have various types: Arriera, Casera, Taquera, Verde... I think they even have Mole. Anyway, when I first discovered it, it was in the "Produits du Monde" aisle at Auchan and all the products were 50% off! I stocked up on as much as I could because generally, when I find something this good, it doesn't last. To my pleasant surprise, the Auchan at St Genis Laval is fully stocked, but they are normally priced (2€30.. not that bad). Also, instead of buying the Old El Paso tortillas, I try to find the XL ones that are used for Kebabs or Libanais. They are usually cheaper and you can actually roll a burrito with them."



GREAT FIND!!! Get some while it lasts! I totally agree with you Stephanie about the tortillas. I usually make them myself since I can't stand to pay that much for flour tortillas :)

No comments: