Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 3rd! The Lyonnais branch of the Association Végétarienne de France invites you to celebrate World Vegeterian Day with them from 11am-6pm at place de la République.
On the agenda for the day:
- an expo on vegetarianism focusing on animals, environment and planet resources, and health
- a quiz based on the information at the expo, lots of 100% vegetarian prizes and restaurant gift certificates to be won!
- an information desk to answer all your questions about vegetarianism
- face-painting for kids
- 100% vegetarian food stall offering organic meals and hot and cold drinks from Lyon's restaurants: Toutes les couleurs, Couleurs des mets and Plan bio
- A 100% vegetarian evening meal and musical soirée at the Atelier des Canulars, 97 rue Montesquieu, 69007 (5 minutes from métro Saxe-Gambetta), starting at 7.30pm
Everyone is welcome to attend - vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike!
More information on vegetarian dining in Lyon