.

.
.

You're Invited: South of the Border Potluck!

Join Lyon Eats for South of the Border Potluck!

Saturday Nov. 13th, 2010, from 7pm onward.

Bring your Favorite Mexican or Latin American Inspired Dish to share.

Please RSVP to Dori at: sacredori@yahoo.com and we'll send you the address for the soirée.

Already on the menu:
  • Taquitos (Chicken, and Bean&Cheese)
  • Black Beans
  • Rice
  • Corn Chips and Salsa (We can always use more Salsas)
  • Mexican Flan
Don't know what to bring? We could use tropical fruit juices, and/or coke for rum cocktails or to drink as is. See you there!

(Photo by djjewelz)

7 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! How exciting! :D I guess there is no way I can't be there! haha ;)

Dori said...

I'm definitely going to be there... I have 18 oz of chili powder coming in the mail :)

Dori

Ngân Đàm said...

Sara, do you have any good yucca recipe for the soiree? Maybe we can go to the Brazilian store together ;)

Rebeca Lombard said...

Brazilian store in Lyon? Where??

Ngân Đàm said...

Sorry for the wrong info, Rebeca! I just re-read Sara's email and it was a store that a Brazilian friend had shown her, not a Brazilian store!

Does anyone know of a Brazilian store???

Ju said...

I've found a portuguese shop, called "Le soleil du Portugal" (30 rue tête d'or, near "Univers du Japon"), where they sell some Brazilian products (feijao etc.)

Dori said...

I'll be checking my email till Sat. afternoon. If there are any late comers and can't get an email response, you can call 06.67.69.57.49 Dori